PREP = 15 min | READY IN = 15 min
Makes 4 Servings
· 1 tablespoon butter, softened
· 4 New England style hot dog buns or Potato rolls
· 1 1/2 pounds cooked and cubed lobster meat (use legs and body meat too)
· 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
· 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
· 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (optional)
· salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until well blended. Mix in the green onion and celery, then lightly mix in the lobster so it just gets coated without falling apart. Let set for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
2. Lightly butter the insides of the buns or rolls. Grill to golden brown.
3. Stuff the lobster filling into the buns.
4. Sprinkle with paprika (optional).