PREP = 5 min | COOK = 8 min | READY IN = 13 min
Makes 4 Servings
· 4 whole lobster tail
· 36oz (3 12oz beers) of good quality brew
· 1 stick of real butter (melted)
· 2 Fresh Lemons
1. In a medium saucepan, over high heat, bring the beer to a boil.
2. If lobster tails are still in the shell, split the shell lengthwise first.
3. Melt butter.
4. Reduce saucepan heat to a simmer.
5. Place thawed lobster tails in saucepan with the beer and cover. Simmer for 8 minutes.
6. Serve with the melted butter and lemon quarters. Enjoy!